Design a Football Jumper Competition (conducted March to April)
- Design a new jumper for the school football team
- Use local landmarks, school ethos, population, location etc
- The 2 major prizes are a set of jumpers in the winning design presented to the winning schools (one regional, one metro) Proudly Supported by Burley Sekem.
- Download the Design a Jumper Information and Entry Form
Download the information and nomination form here
The WAFC & AFL have developed the exciting online AFL QUIZ for students. The competition promotes collaborative learning rewarding the winners with terrific prizes. Go to www.aflquiz.com.au to register.
AFL Tipping Schools Competition
The AFL conducts a major footy tipping competition for students with great prizes to be won. Visit the AFL website from March 2013 for further details.
AFL Dream Team Schools Competition
The AFL is looking for the best student Dream Team player in Australia! Are you the Scott Watters of the schoolyard? The Ross Lyon of the playground? The John Worsfold of the classroom? Visit the AFL website from March 2013 for further details.
Freo Dockers Cup (conducted May to August)
The WAFC in conjunction with the Fremantle Dockers have come together to support and promote female football. The Freo Dockers Cup for primary aged Year 5,6,7 females allows maximum participation, enjoyment and skill in a fun environment.
Can be run in two formats:
1. Round robin over a minimum of three weeks, or
2. One day Lightning Carnival organised by the schools in the District/or one coordinated by their WAFL District.
- A Freo Dockers Cup for each division winner
- Freo Dockers Cup Match Ball
- Freo Dockers Cup certificates and Freo Dockers posters
- WAFL players (If available) to umpire and assist with the presentations
- The chance to participate in a curtain raiser to a Fremantle Dockers home game
- The chance to have players attend their school to conduct a training session for their Freo Dockers Cup team
Contact your WAFC Football Development Officer for umpire support. The District will endeavor to provide umpires but this may not be possible for all carnivals.
Freo Dockers Shield (conducted May to August)
One day Lightning Carnival Format.
To maintain consistency please ensure these standards:
1. Use "NAB AFL Junior Rules" for children aged 11 and 12 years.
2. The Carnival Shield is awarded to the school with the most points based on the following criteria:
Game: Win 3 points
Draw 2 Points
Lose 1 point
Behaviour on and off the field: 1 point deducted for each player sent off the field
Coordinators can contact their WAFC Football Development Officer to organise umpires but this may not be possible for all carnivals.
- A Freo Dockers Shield for each division winner
- WAFL players (If available) to umpire and assist with presentations
- Certificates and posters for all participants
- Two Freo Dockers Shield match balls
Eagles Cup (conducted May to August) - More Info
The Eagles Cup is a specially designed (minimum three weeks) sponsored primary interschool football competition for year 6 and 7 students. The special modified rules (NAB AFL Junior Rules) allow for maximum participation, enjoyment and skill development. The emphasis should always be on playing for fun rather than on winning.
- Year 6-7 students
- NAB AFL Junior Rules
- Resource pack including a football
- Register with your local WAFC Football Development Officer or your Eagles Cup Zone Coordinator. Proudly supported by The West Coast Eagles in partnership with BHP Billiton
* Girls are encouraged to participate in the Eagles Cup and Eagles Faction Football. If small numbers of girls wish to participate, teachers/coaches can create a”girls only” zone and rotate this each quarter or half. If enough girls wish to participate, WAFC Development Staff may coordinate a separate Freo Dockers Cup 9 or 12 a side competition.
If you would like to participate in this program please contact your local WAFC Football Development Officer or your Eagles Cup Zone Coordinator. Proudly supported by The West Coast Eagles in partnership with BHP Billiton. Download the and
Gate 6, Patersons Stadium
Subiaco Road, Subiaco WA 6008
Ph: (08) 9381 5599 Fax: (08) 9388 1764
Реджи "Скачать моды для гаррис мод"пришел в ужас при виде того, "Шорох игру скачать"с какой жуткой легкостью сливка ускользнула "Музыка соловей скачать"от первого покушения и какими невероятными способностями обладает этот "Рабочий стол для гаджеты скачать"человек.
На груди у "Скачать скачать бесплатный софт для андроид"маршала было столько наград, что он "Counter strike source скачать последнии версии"вполне мог играть бы ими сам "Фитнес дома упражнения видео скачать"с собой в шашки.
Огромный громила ничего не успел почувствовать.
Внутри лежало два бумажника с "Антропология учебники скачать"паспортами.
Это да еще несколько пятен на ковре.